Our Mission The purpose of RTLO is to educate the public on the dignity of each human life, regardless of his or her circumstances, and to foster respect for human life from conception to natural death.
- Stay updated by liking the “Right to Life of Owensboro” page on Facebook
- Become a member of RTLO
- Organize a fundraiser
- Pray for the end of abortion
- Attend pro-life events
- Let your congressmen know that you are pro-life
- Start conversations and be prepared to defend your beliefs
- Educate your children on pro-life issues
- Set up an information table at your church
- Get a pro-life license plate
Exploring the various links will allow you to better understand what we do in the defense of life. You will also be able to find the answers to questions you might have about our organization and get the opportunity to join us as a member or as a volunteer.
How can I do more?
There are so many ways to be involved in RTLO. We always need people working in the office and volunteers at fundraising events and information booths. All you need to do is fill out a Volunteer Packet, which is available at the office. Any help for the pro-life movement is extremely appreciated!